Our maintainance Culture
The Maintenance Department of Flosmart Energy services is responsible for managing the maintenance function in the most cost effective manner possible while maximizing the useful life of tools and equipment and offering top-notch services to both direct and indirect customers. The department's goal is to maintain excellent equipment efficiency such that operating downtime is reduced by 80%.
Components of our maintenance system includes:
- Priority System:
This priority system ensures that the most crucial maintenance tasks are completed when they can be done most effectively and efficiently.
The department manager ensures that there are enough well-defined procedures in place to enable workers carryout the maintenance policy statement.
- Failure report is received by the maintenance engineer and logged in
- After logging in the maintenance team carries out a root-cause analysis to reconfirm the failure.
- When the failure has been confirmed a requisition is raised for the replacement/fixing of the failed item.
- The requisition form detailing all that is needed to fix/replace the item is sent to the store.
- The maintenance personnel signs out the spares needed to fix the items from the store
- Once the item is installed/fixed on the failed equipment it is tagged and ready for use
- A green tag is placed on the fixed equipment and ready to go e.g vehicles, generator, compressor and units
- A yellow tag is placed on surface and down-hole tools signifying they have been fixed and awaiting testing, a green tag replaces the yellow tag signifying the tools have been tested and ready to go.
- A red tag is placed on defective equipment/tool and is taken out of circulation
Flosmart understands how important it is to give its employees the chance to sharpen their technical skills, develop their craft skills, and learn new procedures in order to enable them to execute to the best of their abilities.